We want your visit with us to be as easy as possible. To help us help you, please bring these things with you to your appointment:
- Health insurance information (card) and driver’s license.
- A friend or family member who can take notes or help ask questions.
- A list of all the medications you are taking, even if they are over the counter.
- A CD of any X-rays, MRI, or CT scans that have been done. The facility where the imaging was done can provide you with a CD upon your written or oral request.
- A CD of any previous imaging.
- Notes or letters from other doctors about your ear, nose, or throat problems.
- Completed registration forms. Click here to view our registration forms.